To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Have 15 or more years of experience in the regulatory field
- Have an active RAPS membership (Note: individuals currently employed at a health authority are excluded from this membership requirement)
As part of the application process, you'll need to:
- Complete the Online Candidate Form
- Complete the Supplemental Candidate Form
- Provide a list of specific contributions you have made to the regulatory field (instructions are provided on the Supplemental Candidate Form)
- Provide your professional CV
- Provide three letters of recommendation
- Pay $100.00 application fee
The Fellows Application process involves 3 steps:
STEP 1 – Complete & Submit the Online Candidate Form
This form asks for general information about your educational background, work history, and credentials. After you submit the online form, we will provide you with the Supplemental Candidate Form.
STEP 2 –Download the Supplemental Candidate Form and Recommendation Form
The Supplemental Candidate Form is a MS Word document that asks broader questions about your management and leadership experience, professional contributions and regulatory knowledge. The Fellows Recommendation Form is a template to share with the three individuals who you’ll ask to recommend you for RAPS Fellowship. Make sure the recommendation forms are returned to you before the Fellows Application submission deadline.
STEP 3 – Submit Completed Documents
In Step 3, you will compile and email your completed application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. A completed Fellows application includes a) the Supplemental Candidate Form, b) List of Contributions to the Regulatory Profession, c) your professional CV and d) 3 letters of recommendation. After you email your application documents, we will email you a link to the online payment of your $100 application fee.
» Proceed to Step 1: Online Candidate Form