Applying to sit for the RAC exam requires a proven investment in regulatory affairs. You must have at least one of the following:
- A bachelor’s degree and at least three years of regulatory-related experience*
- A master’s degree and at least two years of regulatory-related experience*
- A doctorate degree and at least one year of regulatory-related experience*
*Regulatory-related experience may include quality assurance, quality control, clinical research, or health product project management.
How can I apply for my RAC?
Get all the information you need to apply for the RAC examination in the
RAC Candidate Guide
. It is updated regularly to keep you informed of any changes in the examinations.
- RAPS members: $425
- Nonmembers: $525
By paying the RAC exam registration fee, I agree to the following:
- I have read, understood and agree to comply with all policies outlined in the
RAC Candidate Guide.
- The information in my RAPS account is complete and accurate.
- I meet all eligibility requirements for the RAC exam, and I authorize RAPS to make any inquiries deemed necessary to verify my credentials. I understand that false information may be cause for denial of this application or loss of the RAC credential.
- I allow RAPS to use information from my application and from the examination for the purpose of aggregate statistical analysis, provided that any personal information or identifiers are removed.
- I understand and agree to the policies related to withdrawing from the examination, presented in the Candidate Guide.
- I acknowledge that I have read and understand the tenets outlined in the
RAPS Code of Ethics.
Apply Online Apply by Mail or Fax