Call for Proposals
Have an interesting topic to present at 2020 Regulatory Convergence?
The planning committee welcomes proposals for the RAPS Convergence, 12-15 September 2020 at the Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio, TX.
Convergence is the largest professional meeting for those engaged with the regulation of healthcare products worldwide; and the conference’s goal is to educate attendees about the complex and evolving healthcare product regulatory environment while giving them an opportunity to gather as a community, connect with one another and share knowledge. The event attracts participants representing global regulatory bodies, industry, research, academic and clinical organizations involved with the full range of healthcare products across all facets of the product lifecycle.
Proposals are peer-reviewed for quality, educational content, logical presentation and impact on the global healthcare regulatory community. Accepted proposals are scheduled as oral presentations in a variety of formats based on anticipated interest by attendees. By submitting a proposal, you agree that if your proposal is accepted, it will be presented as described.
How to Submit:
To submit a proposal, go to the 2020 RAPS Convergence Call for Proposals to complete the online form today.
Important things to remember about the submission process:
- You may save your progress at any point and return to your saved proposal until the submission deadline of Friday, 31 January 2020 at 11:59 pm EST.
- Failure to follow online submission procedures may result in rejection of the proposal.
- All proposals must be submitted online; proposals submitted by email, fax or mail will not be accepted.
- To submit a proposal, you must provide a valid e-mail address, as RAPS will rely exclusively on email communications related to proposal submission, disposition and presentation.
- Late and/or incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
- Please allow several days before the submission deadline to resolve questions or problems with the online submission process.
- Although you may submit multiple proposed sessions, RAPS will not select more than two submissions from an individual to avoid speaker scheduling conflicts.
- The committee reserves the right to request modifications, combine proposals and may not accept all suggested speakers.
It may be helpful to download the proposal template to work on your proposal offline and return to this portal to complete the online form. Please note that our preconference workshop template has different requirements for submission. Make sure to read over all requirements before submitting your proposals.
|31 January 2020, 11:59 pm, EST
||Submission deadline for proposals. No extensions will be granted.
||Acceptance/Rejection notifications will go out to all who submitted a complete proposal.
|14 August 2020
||Presentations must be uploaded to the conference system for review.
|12-15 September 2020
||RAPS Regulatory Convergence, Henry B. González Convention Center in San Antonio, TX
If your session proposal is accepted:
- Presenters will receive complimentary registration for the day(s) of their presentation(s).
- Preconference workshops are available as an add-on purchase option.
- RAPS does not provide honorarium to cover expenses for presentations.
If your preconference workshop proposal is accepted:
- Workshop presenters will receive complimentary registration for the day of the workshop presentation as well as for the main conference (Sunday evening, Monday and/or Tuesday).
- Stipends are available for workshop presenters who do not receive assistance from their employers or other sources to attend Convergence.