2021 Call for Proposals
Have an interesting topic to present at 2021 RAPS Euro Convergence?
The planning committee welcomes proposals for the 2021 RAPS Euro Convergence, 10–12 May 2021 at the Park Inn by Radisson, Amsterdam City West, Netherlands.
The RAPS Euro Convergence brings together leading experts in the medical device, IVD and pharmaceutical industries to examine and provide insight on some of the most urgent and crucial issues facing regulators, manufacturers and regulatory professionals working with healthcare products for the European market.
The conference will focus on new strategies and important developments affecting regulatory professionals working in Europe’s quickly changing and uncertain regulatory environment. It is a conference created by European regulatory professionals for regulatory professionals operating in Europe, designed to foster discussion and facilitate idea exchange on these important topics.
Proposals are peer-reviewed for quality, educational content, logical presentation and impact on the global healthcare regulatory community. Accepted proposals are scheduled as oral presentations in a variety of formats based on anticipated interest by attendees. By submitting a proposal, you agree that if your proposal is accepted, it will be presented as described.
How to Submit:
To submit a proposal, go to the 2021 RAPS Euro Convergence Call for Proposals to complete the online form today.
Important things to remember about the submission process:
- You may save your progress at any point and return to your saved proposal until the submission deadline of Monday, 21 September 2020 at 11:59 pm EDT.
- Failure to follow online submission procedures may result in rejection of the proposal.
- All proposals must be submitted online; proposals submitted by email, fax or mail will not be accepted.
- To submit a proposal, you must provide a valid e-mail address, as RAPS will rely exclusively on email communications related to proposal submission, disposition and presentation.
- Late and/or incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
- Please allow several days before the submission deadline to resolve questions or problems with the online submission process.
- Although you may submit multiple proposed sessions, RAPS will not select more than two submissions from an individual to avoid speaker scheduling conflicts.
- The committee reserves the right to request modifications, combine proposals and may not accept all suggested speakers.
It may be helpful to download the proposal template to work on your proposal offline and return to this portal to complete the online form. Please note that our preconference workshop template has different requirements for submission. Make sure to read over all requirements before submitting your proposals.
Session Proposal Template
Session held during the
main conference schedule.
Pre-Conference Workshop Proposal Template
One-day workshops held
on 10 May 2021.
Poster Proposal Template
Poster session held during the main conference schedule.
|21 September 2020, 11:59 pm, EDT
||Submission deadline for proposals. No extensions will be granted.
|Late October 2020
||In-Person Planning Committee Meeting to Plan Program
||Acceptance/Rejection notifications will go out to all who submitted a complete proposal.
|12 April 2021
||Presentations must be uploaded to the conference system.
|10–12 May 2021
||2021 RAPS Euro Convergence, Park Inn by Radisson, Amsterdam City West, Netherlands.