RAPS is closely monitoring developments in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. See our public safety page
RAPS Euro Convergence provides a distinct forum where professionals convene annually to learn, make vital connections, and share best practices that foster excellence—personally and professionally.
And 2021 will be no different!
Ready for change?
With an expansive education programme curated exclusively by the European Regulatory Community to showcase the most pressing deadlines, topics, challenges, and opportunities, it is the top destination for regulatory professionals to gain insights and exchange ideas. While the event hones in on the region’s greatest needs, RAPS Euro Convergence brings global perspectives on implications across the entire healthcare product landscape.
- Gain access to notable health authorities
- Earn 12 credits towards RAC recertification
- Direct access to the latest innovations from solutions providers around the globe
- Get answers to important questions via live, video chat capabilities
- Explore vital product details with videos and product links
- Request information and take advantage of giveaways
Who Should Attend?
The information provided at Euro Convergence is beneficial for professionals within the European region and beyond.
European regulatory professionals
Professionals new to the regulatory industry
Major health care companies
Clinical Research Organisations (CRO)
We have provided a justification letter for support to attend Euro Convergence 2021. Download the letter, edit to your liking, and submit it to your supervisor for approval.