Have an interesting topic to present?
Want to impact the regulatory profession?
Now is your chance!
The Euro Convergence 2023 Conference Committee is seeking interesting regulatory experts to submit proposals for a preconference workshop, educational session, or poster presentation for the RAPS Euro Convergence 2023.
About Euro Convergence Proposals
Proposals are blinded and peer-reviewed for quality, educational content, logical presentation and impact on the global healthcare regulatory community. Accepted proposals are scheduled as oral presentations in a variety of formats based on anticipated interest by attendees.
15 July - 16 September 2022 11:59 PM EST.
2023 Proposal Topics and Templates
Use the template link for the area you are interested in submitting a proposal to view the full list of topics and guidance on how to submit.
How to Submit
Submit your proposal through the online portal.
Important things to remember about the submission process:
- All proposals must be submitted online. Proposals submitted by email, fax or mail will not be accepted.
- You may save your progress at any point and return to your saved proposal until the deadline on Friday, 16 September 2022 at 11:59 pm US EDT.
- Although you may submit multiple proposed sessions, RAPS will not select more than two submissions from an individual to avoid speaker scheduling conflicts.
- Please allow several days before the submission deadline to resolve questions or problems with the online submission process.
- Please list ONLY presenters who have agreed to participate in your session should it be accepted. Do not include desired or ideal presenters in your submission.
- To comply with the blinded review process, do not include identifying information in your description such as your name or your employer’s name
- Failure to follow online submission procedures may result in rejection of the proposal.
- Late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted.
- The RAPS Euro Convergence Conference Committee reserves the right to request modifications, combine abstracts and may not accept all suggested speakers.
16 September 2022,
11:59 pm, EDT
Submission deadline for abstracts. No extensions will be granted.
Acceptance/Rejection notifications will go out to all who submitted a complete abstract.
10-12 May 2023
RAPS Euro Convergence 2023 – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Information on Accepted Proposals
If your preconference workshop proposal is accepted:
- Preconference workshop presenters will receive complimentary registration for the main conference, airfare reimbursement and 1 night of hotel accommodations.
- Registration for other Preconference workshops is available as an add-on purchase option.
If your educational session proposal is accepted:
- Presenters will receive complimentary registration for the main conference.
- Preconference workshops are available as an add-on purchase option. RAPS does not provide honorarium to cover expenses for presentations.