Wednesday, 28 March 2018
1:00-7:00 pm EST
Georgia Institute of Technology
Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioengineering and Bioscience
315 Ferst Drive NW
Atlanta, GA 30332-0001
Resolutions and goal setting cross everyone’s mind when a new year begins. If one of your to-do list items for 2018 is to seek exciting career opportunities in regulatory affairs, come join us for the 2018 Southeast Region Regulatory Career Day. On Wednesday, 28 March 2018, Georgia Institute of Technology will host this interactive workshop full of presentations and panel discussions from seasoned professionals on how best to advance your career in regulatory.
Whether you want to transition into regulatory affairs, are an experienced regulatory professional or a student looking for a new and exciting career, this is the career event for you. Bring your resume and come prepared to engage with hiring representatives from medical device, pharmaceutical and biotech companies from the region.
Presentation topics will include:
- How Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC) and advanced degrees can help your career
- What it is like working for industry, trade association and Notified Bodies
- What it takes to become a regulatory consultant
Who Should Attend:
- Those looking to start or transition into a career in regulatory
- Early to mid-level professionals interested in expanding their careers
- Professionals exploring employment opportunities
This event is brought to you by the RAPS Atlanta Chapter and is intended to facilitate networking among regulatory personnel. Light refreshments will be provided for all attendees and RAC holders may claim four RAC recertification credits.
A full list of speakers and program agenda will be available soon.
Prior to 17 March 2018
RAPS Members: $20
On or after 17 March 2018
RAPS Members: $30
*The student registration rate is not available online. Contact RAPS customer service at +1 301 770 2920 ext. 200 to acquire that rate.