Saturday, 22 September
9:00 am - 4:00 pm CDT
Vernon Township Community Center
Community Service Multi-Purpose Room
2900 North Main Street
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
+1 847 634 4600
Are you looking to transition into regulatory affairs? Maybe you’re an experienced regulatory professional exploring a new career opportunity, or a student looking for a new and exciting career.
If so, join your fellow regulatory, quality and compliance colleagues for the 2018 RAPS Chicago Chapter Regulatory Career Day. This full-day program will provide attendees with career development presentations from experienced professionals, access to representatives from schools with advanced degrees and certificates in regulatory and a chance to engage with recruiters about career opportunities in the profession.
Scheduled presentations include:
- The Path from NIH to FDA to the Pharmaceutical Industry
- What It’s Like Working for FDA
- Internal Routes to the Regulatory Profession
- Building Strengths in the Office Space
- Life as a Legal Counsel
- What’s It’s Like Working as a Consultant
- The Synergy Between Quality and Regulatory
Schools invited to participate include:
- Temple University Colle of Pharmacy RA/QA
- Purdue College of Technology: Biotechnology, Innovation and Regulatory Science
- Northwestern Regulatory Compliance and Quality Systems
- UIC College of Pharmacy
This innovative workshop is designed to help you get started or advance your career in the regulatory field. Don’t miss this unique experience to learn more about the profession, find out about opportunities and expand your network by attending this RAPS Chicago Chapter program. Continental breakfast and lunch will be provided for all attendees and RAC holders can claim five recertification credits.
RAPS Member: $35
Having trouble deciding which event to attend, contact our customer service team to help. +1 301 770 2920, ext. 200.