Do you struggle to monitor changes in the regulatory environment? Find it difficult to locate and analyze precedent? Wished that your company had a “voice” in rulemaking?
Join us for a 90-minute webcast which will examine the fundamentals of global regulatory intelligence. The webcast will include the fundamentals of global regulatory intelligence, and how it can be used to influence regulatory decision making throughout a development program and life cycle management of a therapeutic product.
After attending this webcast, you will be able to:
- Define regulatory intelligence.
- Comprehend regulatory intelligence versus regulatory policy.
- Understand the key components and deliverables of the regulatory intelligence function.
- Measure what regulatory intelligence “success” is.
Who Should Attend?
- Regulatory Affairs professionals
Linda Bowen, MS, RAC, FRAPS, assistant professor, RAQA Graduate Program, Temple University School of Pharmacy