Do you want to send copies of an article to a client? Post a copy to the company Internet page? With copyright.com, you can quickly and easily secure the permissions you need.
Simply follow these steps to get started:
- Either click the Get Permissions link down below or visit copyright.com and enter the title, ISBN or ISSN number of the publication you’d like to reuse and hit “Go”
- After finding the title you’d like, choose “Pay-Per-Use Options”
- Enter the publication year of the content you’d like to reuse
- Scroll down the list to find the type of reuse you want to request
- Select the corresponding bubble and click “Price & Order”
- Fill out any required information and follow the prompts to acquire the proper permissions to reuse the content that you’d like