Introducing a New RAPS Member Benefit
Regulatory Focus (RF) Article
Series Download the PDF
The Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) is pleased to announce a quarterly series of electronic publications for RAPS’ Members only. The RF Article Series are comprised of timely and relevant Regulatory Focus technical articles, case studies, interviews and research reports.
These topic-focused collections are intended to benefit RAPS members responsible for healthcare related products. Articles are developed by global subject matter experts representing a wide range of regulatory responsibilities and organizations.
Regulatory Management and Leadership Strategies
Welcome to the third edition of the 2019 Regulatory Focus Article Series. Inside you will find a collection of insightful articles covering regulatory management and leadership strategies plus five candid interviews with global regulatory experts. It is a pleasure to bring together some of the top regulatory influencers from around the world—all with diverse experience—to offer their perspectives on career development in the regulatory profession.
Individual articles examine:
Plus interviews with:
- Critical Thinking and Leadership Skills for Regulatory Professionals
- Professional Development: Benefits of Obtaining Professional Qualifications
- eCTD Submission Management
- How I Returned to Regulatory Affairs After a 10-Year Break
- Making the Switch to Advertising and Promotion: My First 90 Days
- Curiosity. One of Life’s Most Valuable Commodities
Topic covered previously include:
Topics to be covered in 2019 and 2020 include:
- Don Boyer
- Jethro Ekuta
- Minnie Baylor-Henry
- Bill Sietsema
- Allison Komiyama
- Regulatory Intelligence, Strategy and Policy
- Strategic Role of the Regulatory Professional
- Shifting Global Regulatory Landscape
- Regulatory Intelligence
To Access Your Member Benefit, simply login and select the e-Book: RF Article Series: Regulatory Management and Leadership Strategies in the Member Knowledge Center.
Access RF Article Series
Not a RAPS Member? RAPS’ Membership gives you access to countless resources and a vast network of professional all dedicated to regulatory. Learn More About RAPS Membership and Benefits.