Introducing a New RAPS Member Benefit
Regulatory Focus (RF) Article
The Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS) is pleased to announce a quarterly series of electronic publications for RAPS’ Members only. The RF Article Series are comprised of timely and relevant Regulatory Focus technical articles, case studies, interviews and research reports.
These topic-focused collections are intended to benefit RAPS members responsible for healthcare related products. Articles are developed by global subject matter experts representing a wide range of regulatory responsibilities and organizations.
Global Regulatory Strategies and Best Practices
Welcome to the second edition of the 2019 Regulatory Focus Article Series. Inside you will find a collection of insightful articles covering global regulatory strategies and best practices. It is a pleasure to bring together some of the top regulatory experts from around the world—all with diverse backgrounds—to offer their expertise to help clarify and discuss some of today’s hottest regulatory topics.
Individual articles examine:
Other topics covered in 2018 include:
Topics to be covered in 2019 include:
- Medical Device Software
- Postmarket Surveillance in a Digital Health Solution World
- Cybersecurity Susceptibilities in Networked Medical Devices
- Risk Management: A Difficult to Implement Regulatory Requirement
- Managing Regulatory Intelligence for Medical Devices
- Proactive Regulatory Intelligence Communication
- The African Pharmaceutical and Medical Industry: Growth Factors
- Chinese Health Policy and Regulatory Authorities Overview
- Regulatory Pathways for Orphan/Rare Pediatric Diseases: Global Overview
- Planning and Submission Considerations for Animal Drugs
- Establishing Manufacturing Controls: A Hurdle for the Cell and Gene Therapy Industry
- Regulatory Management and Leadership
- Regulatory Intelligence, Strategy and Policy
To Access Your Member Benefit, simply login and select the e-Book: RF Article Series: Global Regulatory Strategies and Best Practices in the Member Knowledge Center.
Login to Gain Access
Not a RAPS Member? RAPS’ Membership gives you access to countless resources and a vast network of professional all dedicated to regulatory. Learn More About RAPS Membership and Benefits.