Focus Feedback: Let us Know How We're Doing
Posted 06 August 2013 | By
Here at Regulatory Focus, we like hearing from our readers. It helps us to calibrate how we write, the topics we cover, the layout of our content and the information we provide.
Most of the time, this feedback is sporadic, occurring when we either impress you (thankfully often, if our inbox is any indication) or make an error (thankfully not nearly as often).
But now we want to invite you, our readers, to provide us with some feedback on how we're doing here at Focus. In particular, we're interested in hearing more about:
- For what purpose do you read Regulatory Focus?
- How often do you read Focus, and how do you consume our content?
- In what areas are we excelling?
- In what areas could we stand to make improvements?
- What other types of content would you like us to provide, and at what frequency?
Feel free to add any other comments or feedback that you like, as well. You can send comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Note: We may use anonymized remarks in future Regulatory Focus materials. If you are not comfortable having your comments used, please make note of this in your email.