10 Outstanding Regulatory Professionals to be Honored as RAPS Fellows
Posted 21 October 2015 | By
RAPS today announced its 2015 class of RAPS Fellows. The Fellows will be honored Monday, 26 October, during the opening plenary of RAPS’ Regulatory Convergence conference in Baltimore. The Convergence is the largest annual gathering of the global healthcare regulatory community.
The RAPS Fellows program recognizes senior regulatory professionals for their continued contributions and leadership toward the advancement of the profession and the professional.
“The honor of being named a RAPS Fellow denotes significant accomplishment in the regulatory profession,” said RAPS Executive Director Sherry Keramidas, PhD, FASAE, CAE. “This year’s honorees are seasoned leaders who have all demonstrated fierce dedication to regulatory excellence in their careers. As Fellows, we will look to them as important resources for knowledge and guidance.”
The 2015 RAPS Fellows are:
- Patricia Anderson, RAC, vice president, regulatory service, MAPI
- Karen Bannick McQuoid, RAC, principal and founder, Bannick Consulting LLC
- Gert Bos, head of regulatory and clinical affairs, BSI Notified Body
- Arthur Brandwood, chief executive officer, Brandwood Biomedical
- Sabina Hoekstra-van den Bosch, PharmD, senior manager, regulations and standards, Philips
- Claudia Ising, RAC, head of regulatory affairs, Lohmann & Rauscher GmbH & Co.
- Margaret Mucha, RAC, director of global regulatory affairs, Mortara Instruments Inc.
- Jennifer Paine, RAC, executive vice president, worldwide quality, regulatory and compliance, Ortho Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Heather Rosecrans, executive vice president, medical devices and combination products, GreenLeaf Health LLC
- Marcela Saad, RAC, president and senior consultant, MarcM Consulting Canada
More information about the Regulatory Convergence and a complete agenda of sessions and events is available at www.raps.org/2015. The Twitter hashtag for the conference is #2015RAPS.