Welcome to RAPS
We're excited to have you as a member of our community. Let's get started making the most of your membership. If you haven't already, set up your member profile in RegEx. RegEx is where RAPS members come to learn, grow and engage with peers with similar interests and goals.
Follow these prompts to make the most of belonging to the RAPS community:
- Sign in here with the same username and password you use on RAPS.org (upper right hand corner).
- Go to the Quick Start Guide (upper right hand corner). Here you will get guidance on setting up your profile, building a contact list and getting tips on how to enhance your experience.
- Introduce yourself and get involved in discussions on the Regulatory Open Forum.
- Visit Regulatory Focus for the up-to-the-minute news and trends. With your membership you have automatically been opted in to receive RF Today. It’s regulatory news from around the world delivered to your inbox, Monday through Friday.
- Advance your career by earning the Regulatory Affairs Certification (RAC), the only globally recognized credential for the profession.
- Make career connections. Find a job. Get career guidance. Log in to a virtual career fair.
- Search our Member Knowledge Center and our multitude of education resources. Take online courses, watch webcasts, attend workshops and pick up our highly-regarded publications.
- Build your network. Get involved locally. Sign up for volunteer opportunities.
You are a RAPS star. We are excited to see your career shine and thrive. Let us know if you need guidance on how to take full advantage of your member benefits or have ideas on how we can improve your membership experience. Just give us a call at +1 301 770 2920 or email email@example.com.