Welcome to the RAPS Community
Here in our RAPS community, your membership matters. How do you make the most of it?
Let’s get started:
- Your member profile.
- If you have a login already, click “Sign In” in the upper right hand corner of our RAPS.org homepage. If not, after selecting “Sign in” click on “Create an Account.”
- Make sure to click on “My Account” once logged in, in the upper right hand corner to ensure your member profile is filled out. This will also show past purchases, organizations you belong to and where you can check on the status of your membership.
- Once you create your member profile, you can use your same login to gain access to Regulatory Exchange.
- Make sure to create your Regulatory Exchange profile by following our Quick Start Guide process found in the upper right hand corner of RegEx. Here, you will get guidance on completing your profile, building a contact list and get more tips on how to enhance your networking and conversational experience with our 16,000+ members.
- Build on your professional development.
- Keep up to date on RA news.
- Visit Regulatory Focus for the up-to-the-minute news and trends. With your membership you have automatically been opted in to receive RF Today. It’s regulatory news from around the world delivered to your inbox, Monday through Friday.
- Caught up in meetings, emails and life? Catch up with your weekly and monthly member newsletters, Weekly Update and UnderRAPS.
- Check out RAPS Feature Articles. These are articles written only for RAPS members eyes and go more in-depth into related news topics.
Your membership matters to RAPS. We are excited to see thrive in our community. Let us know if you need guidance on how to take full advantage of your member benefits or have ideas on how we can improve your membership experience. Just give us a call at +1 301 770 2920 or email email@example.com.