Works within the technology team and acts as a lead to analyze, support, develop, design and troubleshoot RAPS data sources , in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic goals. Performs business intelligence, technical and analytical services on data across the organization’s business areas to support information administration. Performs analysis, development, evaluation and training for end users on data systems.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Uses business intelligence methods for analyzing data to provide reporting and research to support business process and strategic planning
- Administers the Association Management Software (AMS) functionality, workflows and security, ensuring appropriate access for staff
- Develops standards and procedures for data resources to maintain data integrity; works with staff to identify and implement improvements
- Works with vendors and staff to resolve technical data issues and determine solutions for enhancement
- Establish priorities for business goals and information needs
- Provides functional end user training on data-related technology solutions
- Provides technical application support for data- related technology solutions
- Collaborates with the technology team on testing and evaluation for technology implementations
- Maintains working knowledge of all third-party systems and their end-to-end transactional impact
- Assesses technical resources and operational needs with regards to data resources; coordinates with team to evaluate and deploy new solutions as needed
- Supports planning and execution of multiple concurrent projects
- Works with external vendors to ensure data systems and associated services are operational; coordinates to resolve issues as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
(1) A college degree (non-technical discipline) or (2) multi-craft skills acquired through extensive on-the-job training or apprenticeship programs or (3) in-depth industry and job specific technical skills acquired through a combination of formal instruction and on-the-job training.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Experience as a programmer or systems analyst with emphasis on technical support and/or data administration. Experience in at least two programming languages, structured system development techniques, and project supervision experience. Understanding of database and system design concepts.. Ability to work independently in trouble-shooting problems, researching requirements and product capabilities. Ability to communicate professionally with other I.S. personnel and users.
RAPS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. RAPS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to Denise Baylor